My smart TV is on dish network, and it resets itself about once every day. No
problem, except after the reset it tells me to push any button to watch TV.
Obviously I have no way of doing that so I wait a couple hours until someone
shows up in my room and miss the show I was watching.

GRRR…

Is there a way I can control the television by voice? It would be wonderful to
be able to change the channels or turn the volume up and down myself also.

I only change the channel twice a day, and four in the morning and nine in the
morning at breakfast, so as not to drive the nurses crazy, Or to alienate them
where they would not change the channel for me at all. It would be great to be
able to watch something else besides TV land and TBS.

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs  … can not brag about my love for YHVH God because I fail Him
daily, but I can brag about His love for me because He never fails me.
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark Twain
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH