I was 15 when my accident happened. October 19th 1979. I am 38 1/2 years
post. I have been very fortunate until the last two years. Before that,
however, the worst things that have happened to me (and very very bad)
started by a doctor or nurse doing something wrong making me almost die or
put me in bed close to 3 years.

Now, I have been diagnosed with bladder cancer whereby the small tumor was
removed on the wall of my bladder but need to consider having my bladder
removed to avoid any cancer cells that can be lingering around spread and I
date my bladder or female organs. I was doing great until I no longer lived
with family of any kind.

~Lori

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean