Hi, Lori, sorry to hear....I know you have been thru so much. I was diagnosed
in 98 or 99 with Syringomyelia. I have done pretty well over the years with
pain meds. but have more and more problems as time goes on. I have a lot of
trouble sleeping and at times I feel like my Entire body goes to sleep where it
is even hard to move, my left side seems to be getting weaker and basic simple
chores seem so much harder for me, Anyway I just hope I can keep getting up and
around until my Time comes. Hope you can get some kind of uplifting news, you
have had enough of the negative, You and all my Quad friends are in my Prayers.
  Dan H.***

    On Monday, August 27, 2018 6:33 PM, Lori Michaelson