From: Bobbie Humphreys <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 5:32 PM
To: Greg <g...@eskimo.com>
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Strange Question

For me it was double pneumonia after surgery.

Bobbie

On Dec 20, 2018, at 8:13 PM, Greg <g...@eskimo.com <mailto:g...@eskimo.com> >
wrote:

Since your injury, how many times, because of your injury, have you come close
to passing?

Me, 3 Times...

OD, medication interaction.

Almost fell in Pool when no one was around, seatbelt on. (I no longer use a
seatbelt, only chest strap if I go out by myself. Actually a few close calls.

Choking, eating bread, it got stuck very bad. Could not breath. Semi heimlich
got it out.

Greg