People say the damnedest things.  Like " when was the last time you fell down?"
.  Or how do you breathe?  In and out like everyone!

Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

From: Bobbie Humphreys <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2019 4:19 PM
To: Danny Hearn <ddh...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] What would you say & do?

Dan,

       I had an aunt tell me "If you really wanted to, you could walk."

Bobbie

On Jan 5, 2019, at 5:29 PM, Danny Hearn <ddh...@sbcglobal.net
<mailto:ddh...@sbcglobal.net> > wrote:

True, Bobbie....some folks say the most rude and crazy things.......A close
family friend of ours told me---- If I was paralyzed like you I could not live
like that, I would just kill myself. How can people say such stuff like that?
Plus people talk a lot of smack, It is different IF it happens to them or their
close loved ones.   Dan H.***

On Saturday, January 5, 2019, 4:21:05 PM CST, Bobbie Humphreys