I always advise anyone with a sore to first and foremost, stay off of it.
I know staying in bed sucks but you have to for the area to heal.  Where
are the sores on your hips?  If there not from sitting, maybe the pressure
is from whatever your sleeping on.  I think you should see a wound care
doctor.  I have heard good things about a wound vac.  Whenever I'm on my
back, I have my caregivers pull my knees up towards my head and out to the
side.  Fold a pillow in half under each knee for support.  It makes me look
like I'm pretending to be a frog. It takes pressure off the bottom of your
butt.  I use a roho cushion and sleep on a memory foam mattress.  So far,
I've been alright with this combo as far as sores goes.  Now if I could
just get the rest of my shit straight.  LOL

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>