In the 29 years of being a Quadriplegic I really have enjoyed the
conversations we have on here, BUT the world is advancing beyond the
written dialogue alone.  I want to bring these topics and conversations to
video and start a channel where we can share this information in a
interview/conversation type approach.

To do this I need some volunteers here who will simply have conversations
with me online about whatever topic you feel comfortable with.  I will be
posting our conversation on YouTube. Where, with any luck we can reach out
to many others needing this information.

To the creators of the Quad-list, this mail list will be mentioned and
annotated in every video I post. You guys mean a lot to me and I want your
work recognized. Hopefully, you'll be some of my first videos.

Aaron Mann