From: Gail Holmes <fredagailhol...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2019 1:01 AM
To: johnny Cammon
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] I’ve been here all along but finally re-subscribed with
my gmail account so I can post on the list!

Thank you for responding.

Lori told me the bad news that I missed on FB that Greg’s mom posted that Greg
was in ICU. He is lives in the Phoenix area.

I finally found the post from December 8, 2018 and this other Greg that was
seeking advice and info about vacation on the Gulf Coast is from Tennessee.

I messaged him off the List before re- subscribing so I can post here, but
haven’t heard back from him.

Gail H

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 13, 2019, at 3:54 PM, johnny Cammon