Hello I will like to ask you several questions any you guys are paralyze
from the neck down and also connected to a respirator

my second question how often you change your trait

my third question does your trait is couplets they have to put air in the
balloon

my fourth question does your trait has a in your cannula

my fifth question have you had your trait sense your accident happened

number six question what kind of trait you have

number seven question are you able to talk very well or you whispered to a
person

number eight question have you ever have surgery in your trait to remove a
tissue insight your stoma or other surgery insight your throat

number nine question how often they clean your trait

my last question are you able to breathe on your own are you depend on the
respirator hundred percent

the reason on my questions I am paralyzed from the neck down and I been in a
respirator for 38 years my first surgery a course with my accident happened
to put the trach in and since then in 1988 according to the doctor it was
something was growing inside my stoma and they needed to remove it like a
little round ball that was rubbing against my trait and I would the reason
it was hurting inside they remove it and 2003 I had the same thing 2011 here
we go again with the same thing it was rubbing against my training through
the inside that I needed a different trait more Soffer they remove what I
have 2018 that I have to have surgery again because the same thing I asked
him why is growing so often according to the doctor he said because you and
the trach for very long time couple of months ago I went to a second opinion
and that Doctor he told me the same thing because I had a long time my trach
I don't know if it's true is growing again and I need surgery again on my
second opinion that Doctor told me no matter what kind of trait they put on
you you always going to have the problem so I told him that I didn't think
about it after surgery and I was the reason was asking the questions thank
you and God bless bottom you