Sorry you're having trouble finding someone.  I had this site bookmarked.
http://assistantpages.com/  Not sure it will help.  How local is this
paper?  I think you should think about expanding your search area. I get
where you're coming from about using the word quadriplegic.  It can make
you a target but it's not really something you want to spring on a
potential caregiver either.  Wish you luck