Yes I am worried.  I'm on a vent so I'm high risk.  My wife has MS. She
uses a drug that suppresses her immune system making her high risk as well.
If I didn't have to rely on others for care, I wouldn't worry.  Now I worry
about a caregiver getting me sick AND caregivers getting sick and not being
able to work.  Hands down the worst part of being disabled is having to be
dependent on others for care.