After you get the vaccine, you're given the opportunity to have the CDC
track any symptoms you might develop.  I get a text every day for 7 days
with a link asking me about my symptoms.  It will happen again when I get
the second dose.  The great thing about this country is that no one is
required to get vaccinated.  Not even employers in health care
organizations