Wow, Lori- I'm sorry to hear this....Is the previous care-giver done for good?
I don't know if she moved far away or not, But if not would she be available to
do any part-time help ? You will be in our Prayers !  2 months is pretty short
notice.   Dan H***
    On Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 05:42:39 PM CDT, Lori Michaelson