If I recall correctly a few years ago Lori was uprooted from the northeast
where she lived w her sister and brother-in- law after the unexpected death of
her husband who was her caregiver.

I believe she said her parents were deceased and she had no choice but to go it
alone and decided on Phoenix area for the climate I think.

I know she had medical complications with her bladder that she said was from a
nurse’s poor handling of the inflated bulb of her then foley catheter.

This resulted in trauma to her urethra that caused problems and
hospitalizations and ultimately she got a  Suprapubic catheter I believe.

Please someone correct me if I’m getting it wrong and fill in what details I’m
missing.

The last I remember was she was in urgent need of a live in caregiver
replacement.

I’m so sorry to hear of her passing and also wonder what happened and what
became of her beloved dog.

Sent from my iPhone