I'll be there, Greg.
Sept. 9-11, 2022. Westworld, Scottsdale, AZ.
It's free entry, but last year i remember them charging for parking.
As others have said: it's a great opportunity to get out, see friends, learn
about new equipment/resources/programs and have a hot dog.
The wheelchair football demonstration last year was worth it in itself.
I hope to see there!
Don.