I apologize if anyone tried making it to the meeting last night and I
missed them. We had some pretty bad storms here and it knocked out the
power. I would like to try again for tonight, I will set up the meeting for
7 PM again.

Aaron Mann is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: SCI Support and Encourage
Time: Sep 2, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.
Weekly:
https://us04web.zoom.us/meeting/upMkdOyurDsvHdfKJ9HKaoUz0oPyt0lvlbmI/ics?icsToken=98tyKu6vpzgvHNaVtR6ER7YEHYjCZ-7zpmJYgqdbtzW8KwtSbTbsZu1yK6YvHM7c

Join Zoom Meeting