I'm looking into getting an air mattress.....Do any of you know of a good type
or kind to buy?? thanks, Dan H***
    On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 10:02:26 PM CDT, Val Cleroux
<vcler...@rogers.com> wrote:

 Hi Shala:
I am a C5/6 quad due to a motor vehicle accident in 2000...I had hemorrhoids
that were bleeding all the time as I also lay on my back.  I am unable to turn
on my left side and do all my bowel treatments on my right side however, I
sleep on my back and never get turned. I purchased an air mattress which solved
my hemorrhoid problem because it allowed me to have air circulation.
Val Clerouxwww.whyped.ca "Communication is the key to success"

    On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 12:29:02 a.m. EDT, Shala Silverstein