Hello Danny H.,
 Have you ever heard of senokot s? I also occasionally use miralax and have
tried to slew of other laxatives. One thing that I also use if I get to a
jam where I haven't used the bathroom for over a week, is the relistor
injection, but this is also for people that have constipation due to
opioids. But if this isn't for you the senokot s has really changed my life
it has the push behind it that we no longer have. The only thing is is it
calls to take it 12 hours before you're going to be on the toilet but just
to be safe I would do 14 {Had an accident once or twice because of improper
timing} hours ahead of time. Thanks for the advice, Shala