OK, I have an ATTO SilconExpress UWSCSI card in my 840av now (instead of
the 40GB disk) with two Seagate LVD UWSCSI drives on it. Both drives
work, the 1GB actually boots and is fine. The problem I have is the 9GB
drive I have (Seagate Cheetah 18XL) is too large to be used as an HFS
volume, I need to format it as HFS+. Does anyone know if there is a
utility that allows HFS+ formatting on 68k Macs?

--

Mark Benson

Vintage Macs List Nanny
aka
        silicon_valley_pirate_uk (Yahoo! Messenger)
        SilValleyPirate (AOL Instant Messenger)

Visit Flat Pack Macs Online at:
<http://fpm.gotdns.com>
Macintosh LC central

Supporting England for the the 2002 World Cup - Come on lads! :).