At 03:57 PM 5/16/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>While we're still on this subject, what non-68k logic board(s) could be
>stuffed inside of a Performa 600 case?

As far as what fits, any [5/6]200, [5/6]300, [5/6]400, and [5/6]500 board.

As to what works, the x200 and x300 boards should work without issues, the
x400 boards are iffy, and the x500 board will work without too many extras
on the board but will need a beefier power supply if you want lots of PCI
cards or a G3 upgrade. My mostly naked 6500 board works, though I once
disassembled the case to stick a PCI video card vertically to flash the ROM
to Mac and it still worked fine.

Scott Holder