Firstly sorry for the cross post but I want to get as wide an
audience of 68k users as I can. I know it's off topic but it does
concern LEM business (potentially) and is of genuine interest to a
great number of people inside the European Union.

The reason for this message is to ask any EU residents who subscribe
to the LEM lists if they would like to see a European Swap List on
LEM. I have 5 people already who have come out in support of the idea
but anyone else who would be willing to put there names forward in
support of the idea please e-mail me off-list to let me know. The
more people who support this idea the more likely it is we can
persuade Dan to do it when he restructures the lists around
LEMlists.com later this year.

We believe this idea would be greatly advantageous to EU member as
the current Swap List is predominantly US/Canada based and it is not
so easy for EU members to get stuff in from over there. Trade is
pretty much restriction free in the EU (thanks to EU free trade laws)
so an EU swap list has potential to be very useful to those inside
the EU that use these lists. It also takes more emphasis to sell on
other lists away for those EU user that may become frustrated by
their EU sales items getting swamped on the main Swap List.

Thank You in advance for any support.

Mark Benson
Any spelling errors are attributed to PEBKAC

Vintage Macs List Nanny

SilValleyPirate - AIM
silicon_valley_pirate_uk - Yahoo!

Visit Flat Pack Macs Online: