On Thursday, Nov 7, 2002, at 17:45 Europe/London, R.A. Cantrell wrote:

> on 11/7/02 11:36 AM, Kris Jones at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> What's all this harddrive dismantling about? Somebody doing the
>> window mod?
> nope, I  just have a bunch  of dead drives around and  I wanted to
> take a
> look at the  innards, maybe divine the future or something.

Ditto me. I had a stack of 8 in my wardrobe when I left University -
now I just have a big pile of shiny platters and a brilliant 3.5" metal
tray for my desk (for keeping small screwdrivers, screws and the like
in - it WAS the top of a 350MB HP hard disk) instead :).

--
Mark Benson
AIM - SilValleyPirate

"Never send a human to do a machine's job."
                                -The Matrix