Scott Holder wrote:

>Most/all of the Mac Floppy Utilities for Windows will unbinhex things on
>the way to the floppy. TransMac, HFV Explorer, etc. If you have a binned
>version of Stuffit, you can copy it to a Floppy with the program and it
>will retain its Maciness unlike what would happen if you were to use a
>Windows program to decompress it to a floppy.
>
>It's just about the only way to solve the chicken/egg program :)

Thanks Scott, I have one or both installed and cant say I've used them
to unbinhex things, having more than one mac usually means you dont have
to. Dont .sea files transfer like sit or .bin files or do they need
further packing to protect the "Maciness"  before transfer from a pc?
Geez Im getting rusty on this stuff.