On 23/12/02 6:25 pm, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Someone made bezels for MO drives for Q950s

The spare bay is filled with a CD-R that I got working thanks to this list!

As usual I had replies in double quick time. Hopefully one day I'll be able
to do the same.

So now the current Q950 system looks like:

Q950/160/2.0GB/CDRW/Supermac card/ OS 8.0, driving 2 monitors, PLW, Ext SCSI
drive 2.4GB/2.0GB Ext 1.3GB MO Ext 650MB MO and networked cable modem!

Not bad for *obselete* hardware and I reckon this has cost less than GBP 75!

I did try the 5 drive cable thing but my cable seems duff. The  above setup
is fine for me though, so if anyone's looking for a 5 drive sled drop me a
line. Remember I'm in UK but listas can have it for shipping cost.

Season's whatever

Ian

--
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ian.moff/