does anyone know of a combination answering machine and fax program for
macs?  if there isn't one package that does it all does anyone know of
2 seperate applications (i'm thinking i could write an applescript or
small program to control the other two, if i must...).  thanks.  p.s.,
i do have a modem with "mic" and "earphone" jacks which i assume would
go to the speaker and mic jacks on the mac (unless the modem can
digitize it but that seems unlikely).

Philip Stortz --Begin Signature Block--  "There are reminders to all
Americans that they need to watch what they say, watch what they do,
and this is not a time for remarks like that; there never is."  White
House Press Secretary Ari Fleische.  If giving up freedoms makes you
feel more secure, I suggest you move to China and tell me if it really
makes you feel safer, but don't ask me to give up what so many died
for.  Be polite, respond OFF LIST if you "simply" must. --End Signature
Block--