Hello, everyone.

In my continuing project to bring an old Quadra 630 back to life, I've run
into a problem with its modem. It's a Global Village Platinum V internal
modem in the Comm Slot. The modem seems to be functional; it passes all the
tests in Tech Tool Pro 2.5.

The problem is that I can't locate the right fax software. Apparently,
neither Apple nor Global Village has fax software for this model available
for downloading on their web sites--I looked all over both sites, and tried
several installers, but none worked. Most wouldn't even install, claiming
that the modem wasn't supported.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I sure would like to be able to use the
Global Village fax software.

The computer is a Quadra 630, 36MB RAM, Mac OS 8.1. Price _is_ an object.

TIA.