Thanks for the response. I have a 64210 as well. I use it with OS X on a G4 as well, but I have never found any software to fully utilize it on my Quadra 840, all the Kensington drivers I have for it are PPC only.

The 62360 is much older. It is a two button trackball. There are six dip switches on the back that are probably used in configuring it, but I have found neither directions nor drivers for it.

If you do have 68k drivers for the model 64210 I would be very interested in obtaining a copy.

Once again thanks for your response
bill