MACINTOSH GRAPHICS WORKSTATION
I am the original and only owner of all components in this system (except
DAT tape drive). I took great pride in maintaining this system. It is in
perfect working condition! I am only removing personal files. All power and
SCSI cables included so you can plug and play immediately upon delivery!
Guaranteed not to arrive DOA. Otherwise, all items are sold "as is." Reply
privately for great pix.

System specs:
* Macintosh Centris 650 (68k/25 MHz/040 processor): 40 MB RAM / 230 MB HD
* Internal 44 MB MicroNet Syquest drive
* Apple extended keyboard and desktop bus mouse
* NEC Multisync 3FGX 15" color monitor
* External APS Q4000 4.2 GB hard drive
* External Panasonic 24x CD-ROM (LaCie D2 CD)
* External Iomega 100 MB ZIP drive (SCSI)
* External FWB Hammer 16G DAT tape backup drive
* External Global Village Teleport 56k modem

Extras:
* Currently running Mac OS 8.1 (disks included)
* CDs and disks for all peripheral drivers and software
* Power and SCSI cables
* (10) 44 MB Syquest disks (2 of them are full of fun)
* (5) Sony 90P 2 GB Premium DAT tapes (brand new/unopened)
* Most original documentation
* And last but not least.the originally shipped/perfect condition Apple
decals!

Optional:
* Apple LaserWriter 310 printer  (Not pictured)

I thought I'd see if any Mac enthusiasts were interested first before
listing elsewhere.
UPS ground shipping is paid by the buyer. I am shipping from Saline,
Michigan (zip: 48176) Or, you're welcome to pick it up and save shipping
charges.

Asking $500. Will consider reasonable offers.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]