I have a PB G4 connected to a switch hub connected to Airport. The Airport is connected to cable modem. The Q630 is also connected to the same hub switch along with a iMac G5 and a Beige G3. I want to share files between the PB G4 and the Q630 using networking.

I do not need to connect to the Internet. Just share files between the PB and the 630. The PB is running 10.4.3. The Beige is running 10.4.3 using xPostFacto. The iMac G5 is running 10.4.3. The 630 is running 8.1