Thanks for the tips Bill,
Unfortunately whenever I try to boot from the 'Install Me First Cd' or
the floppies that came with the mac, the message 'Welcome to
Macintosh' comes up on the screen and then it freezes. I'm not sure if
this is correct but i have been told that if it can not find a hard
drive then it wont be able to boot from cd or floppy.
Thanks agin,
Michael