Hi all!

I have successfully installed QuadStor 3.2.9 on CentOS 7.2 and created a
virtual disk VDisk1 on top of the array mdadm (6 raid)

# lsblk /dev/quadstor/VDisk1
sdu   65:64   0  3.7T  0 disk

Then I created ext4 disk partition.

Partition is mounted without problems

# mkfs.ext4 /dev/quadstor/VDisk1
# mkdir /mnt/quadstor-vv1
# mount /dev/quadstor/VDisk1 /mnt/quadstor-vv1
# df -H /dev/quadstor/VDisk1

/dev/sdu        4.0T   93M  3.8T   1% /mnt/quadstor-vv1

But this partition does not start when operating system starts

Dependency failed for /mnt/quadstor-vv1
Dependency failed for Local File System

My /etc/fstab item for Vdisk:

/dev/quadstor/VDisk1 /mnt/quadstor-vv1/  ext4 defaults 0 0

And I also created the file /quadstor/etc/fstab.custom with the same item.
But it does not help

What could be the cause of the problem?

PS: I sent several emails to the address supp...@quadstor.com but no one
answers. Support not working??

"QUADStor Storage Virtualization" group.
to quadstor-virt+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.