The fence command usage for ILO isn't different from the other examples

/quadstor/bin/qmirrorcheck -a -t fence -r 10.0.13.151 -v
'/usr/sbin/fence_ilo -a 10.0.13.151  -l Admin -p Password'

Where 10.0.13.151 is the node we are trying to fence. You can test if
the fence command is communicating correctly with by sending '-o
status' to fence_ilo. (Note that its most likely
fence_ilo2/fence_ilo3/fence_ilo4)