Mirroring is only over IP (v4). Its unlikely that we will support
other interfaces in the near future. There is some initial work done
for mirroring over FC, if that is done then RDMA should be possible.
On a related note, the srpt driver is quite old and the newer releases
will unlikely have support for srpt for some time.