Le 21/12/2015 22:21, Vipin Kumar a écrit :
As some of you might recall, we had converged on adding the vrf option in
BGP commands just they way it has for a view. I have made the necessary
changes and (painfully n boringly) adjusted the argument indexes. As for
the pending work, view option isn't available for all the commands, so that
work is coming soon too.

I have a relevant question/comment:

For all the zebra commands that were modified by VRF lib, 'vrf <arg>' is
the last option there.
Wouldn't it make sense to be consistent and add vrf hierarchically around
the same location in a command?
Seems good for me.

Thank you,
Nicolas

for example:

    'show ip bgp vrf <name> neighbor ..'

and
    'show ip route vrf <name> A.B.C.D/M'

     instead of ..
     'show ip route A.B.C.D/M vrf <name>'  // this is how we it in the
current VRF lib

thanks,
Vipin