No? :)

It's not clear to me at all that:

(a) allot of people use telnet over vtysh
(b) that they've read the code to know that there is a restricted
functionality that only exists for bgp
(c) and read the code to implement the functionality
(d) that people are logging in and only giving themselves limited
permissions
(e) that we are not working towards fixing performance issues that are
listed as a main cause of needing this functionality.

Having said all of that I'm not sure this is worth the argument over this
code.  I can just withdraw this part of the patches, I'm more interested in
the ENABLE_NODE and VIEW_NODE code changes...

donald