I personally don't see allot of value in making snmp support runtime
-vs- compile time, but as a proof of concept I think it's fine for
what it is.

I do see value in shared libraries though.

Should we be thinking a bit bigger?  Could we modify the protocols to
all be shared libraries that could be loaded and then modify
watchquagga( or some other daemon ) and vtysh to be able to auto start
the daemons as shared libraries when the appropriate cli comes in?

donald