On Thu, 20 Oct 2016, Nicolas Dichtel wrote:

For example, a clone of the repo does not fetch by default this kind of tag. You need to do 'git fetch -t'.

Ok, pushed a stable/1.0 branch, with the head commit being the one pointed to by that tag (which seems to cause the tag to be fetched as a result? Did for me).

Thank you,

Thanks for noticing. I'll update the "RELEASE" section of HACKING.md too.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | p...@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune: