On 12/01/2017 19:51, Martin Buchholz wrote:

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 1:18 AM, Muneer Kolarkunnu <abdul.kolarku...@oracle.com <mailto:abdul.kolarku...@oracle.com>> wrote:

    pass   fail   java/util/concurrent/tck/JSR166TestCase.java

    ---    fail   java/util/concurrent/tck/JSR166TestCase.java#id1

I'm maintaining java/util/concurrent/tck/JSR166TestCase, but there is no information here for me to diagnose the problem.
---
Oracle runs tests on many platforms; why does this report only include one platform?
Martin , as part of the quality outreach we discussed with jugs what platform they would like to see posted - Linux was the platform of choice. We do run tests on all the other platforms internally,however posting one platform is a resource
constraint.

Muneer will log a bug for the failing test.

Rgds,Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager