  From: flash2+2
  To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:36 PM
  Subject: [Quantum Owners] 2+2 Alloy Wheels.

  Hi all,

  My lovely 2+2 is currently fitted with some oh so 90's 5 spoke 14" TSW
alloys, I will need to replace the tyres soon but to be honest would rather
replace the alloys.
  I personally feel the 14" wheels suit the 2+2 better than 15" & with some of
the Norfolk roads I drive on daily I don't think 15" alloys with low profile
tyres would be an option!
  I have looked everywhere for some nice retro 14" alloy wheels (preferable
with tyres) but cannot seem to find anything suitable...don't suppose there is
much call for 14" alloy wheels anymore, can anyone advise as to where I might
be able to find some suitable wheels or does anyone out there have some in the
back of their garage?
  Ford 4 stud Borbet or BBS would be on the wish list!

  Cheers, Paul.

email to quantumowners+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.