I remember this being around in some magazines when I first got interested
in kit cars in the early 80's. As I was running round in a Spitfire at the
time, my interest was in a similar style of small open top sports car and
this fitted the bill - if only I could find one!
Anyway, have a quick look at this website for it's story.