It is very important that all members act on this communication from the club as we need to ensure that we have explicit consent from all members to process their personal data.  This is in relation to changes enforced by the upcoming GPDR regulations.

(https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/)

Regards,
Steve