Hi.
I am sorry your project has ground to a halt.
We purchased all of the quantum projects last year.as a result the xtreme is
still very much in production and will be on show on our stand at stoneleigh.
Our phone nubers are 01364 388008 or 0756 5956138
Regards rob

related message(s).
---
"Quantum Owners Group" group.