Sold!
--
h4-turbo.co.uk
quantumowners.club

On 25 May 2018 8:58:22 p.m. andyheaton64 <andyheato...@gmail.com> wrote:
Chris Faitlie is very interested Stephen he is on the French tour with us at the moment. Here is his number 07962140154 if you can make contact via text so he can discuss the purchase. 👍👌😎

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: Stephen Fairhurst <coverdale.f...@gmail.com>
Date: 25/05/2018 17:30 (GMT+01:00)
To: Quantum Owners Group <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Quantum Owners] For Sale 2+2 Chassis No Q2-001

I would like to sell my 2+2 which I have owned for 14 years .

The Chassis No is Q2-001 which I assume was the first car of the second generation built by Quantum.

I would like to offer it to the owners club members before I put it on general sale I only want £800 Iam more concerned she goes to a good home.

Here are some details

Original quantum spec Ford XR2 1600 engine/gearbox running gear etc
Colour - red
Current mileage - 58600
MOT to 29th Nov 2018
4 recent new tyres
The hood is faded and has a few blemishes on it otherwise OK
A few small cracks have appeared in the rear bumper area but nothing major

I also knew the previous owner who owned her for 4 years

I live in Sandbach Cheshire about 2 miles from junction 17 of M6

I have enclosed a few pictures

For anymore infomation please contact me.

Kind Regards

Steve

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to quantumowners+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.