If anyone else has useful documentation in electronic format please email it to me directly.

Regards,
Steve (QOC Web Officer)

On 23/05/2019 09:54, Jim Hearne wrote:
Hi Steve,
Can we consolidate copies of all the build manuals and the addendum sheets somewhere on the site ?
I have a fair amount already scanned.
Jim
*From:* 'Steve Kodź' via Quantum Owners Group
*Sent:* Thursday, May 23, 2019 9:34 AM
*To:* quantumowners@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: [Quantum Owners] Wiring diagram xtreme

Thanks Chris - I've added a new FAQ to consolidate the various build manuals/sections for the Xtreme.

https://www.quantumowners.club/index.php/faq-qoc/3-faq-xtreme/323-where-can-i-get-the-xtreme-build-manual

Regards,
Steve

On 23/05/2019 09:20, Chris Young wrote:
these are what Mark sent me several years ago now!  (I no longer have an xtreme)