From: Darren Siepka
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2019 6:51 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: Saloon Rear Suspension

I have always been unhappy with the rear of my saloon, get the pose right and
you can't have anyone on the rear seats, and visa versa.
So I have recently been looking at air bag options.
My idea is to have the bags down when standing and pump up as required for
extra support or clearance on the go.

On Sat, 14 Sep 2019, 12:44 chris.quant via Quantum Owners Group,