From: mgaskin via Quantum Owners Group
Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 4:37 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [Quantum Owners] E10 petrol.

I’m told that the Super Unleaded fuel is still E5 so that’s an option if you
can stomach the extra cost per litre.

But then I’ve been wondering if maybe my Q might prefer a younger engine rather
than drink watered down E10 petrol. 😉

Having been very impressed with the one litre 125PS Ecoboost in my Focus, I’m
thinking that might make a lot of sense. Anyone tried fitting one of those in a
Q yet?

Best

Matthew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/008f01d79f3e%24e5362a80%24afa27f80%24%40yahoo.com.