Hi Jim,

Thank you for the welcome.

My car was based on a '94 Si (it was a 2000 build)  but it's grown an
RS1800-spec engine along the way. I've yet to verify this but
in the documents, there a rolling road printout claiming 134BHP!

By the way, I re-signed in using my 'proper' address but the old one still
showed at the top of the message.

I knew about the menbers-only QOG but for now, I'd rather spend on parts.
I've found the Ford Fiesta Mk3 89-96 - Mk3Fiesta.com
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/mk3fiesta/>
group on facebook to be a good source of info.

D.