Hello again everyone.

I got the saloon out on the road for the first time today since it broke down
on purchase with a horrendous fuel leak.

Aswell as driving poorly and feeling vague (whole suspension to overhaul on the
front I suspect  and a horrid exhaust to subframe rattle from old engine mounts
maybe on rear ?)

It seems she has a  oil leak too. The engine is a 1600 Cvh bored out to 1818
apparently. Leaking from the box end and dripping quite badly so it's engine
out im told as easiest route to do it.

Any tips of pointers beyond the little bit of advice I've had off Andy already ?

2 front bolts.
2 rear bolts through floor inside cabin .
I bolt through o/s wheel arch and top bolt on Engine support.......
Plus remove all other items and then drop engine and gearbox out in one from
underneath.....

I just want her sorted now as I've got this week coming to be finished in my
friends unit and that's a painted car too eeeek

Thanks
Mick