From: 'Paul S Quantum' via Quantum Owners Group <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Sent: 21 April 2023 12:14
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Quantum Owners] Radiator

For the radiator the one we had on the car when it arrived was very much a case
of very few fins left and looked ok ish from engine bay but other side it was
clear it had been leaking for quite some time and well passed its best.

We got a alloy uprated radiator from Airtec which needed a few adjustments to
how it was mounted.

Original was fastened on from the engine bay side where the thicker airtec was
too close to the downpipes so had to be mounted from within the nose section.

Easy to do and can still be removed without taking the nose off.