From: quantumowners@googlegroups.com <quantumowners@googlegroups.com> on behalf
of Darren Siepka <dar...@siepka.me.uk>
Sent: 04 August 2023 22:39
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Castor and camber on a saloon and top mounts

The rubber section of the  MK1 top mounts slowly spread and you get play where
the cup sits.
I originally remade some oversize cups to take up the slack the steel ones had,
but it didn't last long as the rubber just isn't compliant due to age so just
stretched more .
You can't get ford top mounts anymore BUT Nissan Micra mounts can be used and
are cheaply sourced, so a good mod.

Darren

On Fri, 4 Aug 2023, 20:48 Mick L,